REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR STATE PRE-COLLEGIATE
- Fill our the registration form found in the general audition information page.
- After registering all students, proceed to the State online payment section available here (opens in the same window). Make sure you pay all fees at that time.
- Wait to receive the schedule.
Online payment is available here for district.
Online Application Deadlines
|MMTA District||Sep. 6|
|District I||Michelle Rautmann|
|District II||Xin Gao|
|District III||Aine Wendler|
|District IV||Nancy Dreier|
|District V||Wei-Han Su|
|District VI||Kyu Butler|
|District VII||Emily Parker|
State Auditions Date and Location
|Video Submission Deadline:||October 25, 2020|
|Member Teacher Registration Fee:||N/A|
|Non-member Teacher Registration Fee:||$100|
How to register for State Auditions online
Information for state auditions registration is found in the “auditions” page. Please wait to register after all district auditions have concluded.
How to check the schedule and room (Not applicable, 2020)
- This information will be sent directly to each teacher that has students registered.
Sheet Music Regulation (N/A, 2020)
- Your students must bring original scores with measures numbered and all personal identifying marks are covered or removed.
- Photocopies may not be made in order to avoid purchasing scores needed for performers, accompanists, or adjudicators.
- A Music Release Form must be signed for any form of photocopies or printed sheet music being used.
Check-in (N/A, 2020)
Please have your MMTA students check in with the ROOM MONITOR of their assigned room at least 30 minutes before their scheduled audition time. (No check-in for Pre-Collegiate students at the registration desk but do so at the scheduled room)
Practice Room (N/A, 2020)
You will find the practice rooms on the campus. The practice time will be scheduled and announced in advance. The room schedule will be posted each room.
Student Identification Number
Please instruct your students to remember their student ID number as this is how they will be addressed during the audition.